ACADEMY - Plaid cotton shirtdress with removable white collar and short sleeves
Pockets, collars and plaid...This is what we like to refer to the trifecta of all things we love! The ACADEMY dress is a classic little shirtdress with short sleeves featuring a functioning button down front bodice with a very full pleated skirt. Designed for wearing ease and comfort, the ACADEMY is patterned for a relaxed fit waistline and a back bodice pleat to allow increased mobility across the the back and shoulders. And the best part? The collar is detachable, so feel free to wear the dress any way you'd like!
+ D E T A I L S
- a playful 1950s inspired house dress for modern everyday
- lightweight breathable cotton with a touch of spandex for stretch and comfort
- convertible: wear with white poplin contrast collar or without
- full pleated skirt with hidden side pockets
- a dress for all occasions : wear to work, bridesmaids, weddings, events and parties
- independently designed and locally made in Los Angeles
Shopping for another color? ACADEMY is available also in Black Plaid and Gray Plaid
+ M E A S U R E M E N T S
- Easy relaxed fit. In between sizes? Please size down.
- Overall length : 34.5" | measurement taken from size XS, each size up will add an approximate 1/2" in length
- Unlined. Full coverage fabric
- Hidden side pockets
- Working front buttons. Hidden front skirt zipper.
- Hand wash cold, lay flat to dry
+ F I N E P R I N T
- Apricity dresses are sewn in small batches and each dress may have slight variances in construction method and overall finish.
- Overall length may vary within 1" of measured length.
The dress is beautiful, though one of the buttonholes had been slightly sewn to a button but it was easily dislodged without damaging the dress.
I was particularly interested in this dress because it fastens entirely at the front which means I do not need assistance with fastening it. The hidden zipper being further hidden by a pleat was genius.
Love the dress. I do wear it with a belt. It is much more flattering as I have a much bigger bosom than waist. Without a belt it is still cute just not as cute.