MEADOW | Ash
+ D E T A I L S
- a soft, lightweight sun dress designed for summer strolls and day trips
- textured charcoal / black dark denim wash
- 100% Japanese cotton that's breathable, comfortable and feels like second skin
- very full gathered knee length skirt with hidden side pockets
- modest over-the-shoulder cap sleeve bodice with faux front placket + textured wood buttons
- back cut out detail adorned with a darling bow accent
- a dress for all occasions : bridesmaid dress, weddings, events and parties
+ M E A S U R E M E N T S
+ F I T
- True to size without stretch.
- Fit relaxed at bust and hip, choose size based on WAIST measurement
- Overall length : 36.5" | measurement taken from size XS
- Need help with sizing? We can help with a recommendation! Just send us a message with your measurements (bust, waist) and usual dress size (0 ~ 18), we'll be in touch with a size suggestion!
+ S P E C S
Content : 100% cotton
Hidden side pockets
Hidden side zipper
Hand wash cold, lay flat to dry
+ F I N E P R I N T
// Apricity dresses are sewn in small batches and each dress may have slight variances in construction method and overall finish.
// Overall length may vary within 1" of measured length.
So, I'm a seamstress. I know a fair amount about making my own garments. This dress fits me better than ANYTHING I've ever made myself. Somehow, it has the EXACT perfect shape to make me look my absolute best. I do not understand it. It's witchcraft. Plus, the fabric is light and breezy, while still giving the skirt really nice fullness. And POCKETS. That are well-placed and deep enough, set into a stable enough garment that they don't warp if you put something heavy in them.
Ugh. I just cannot get over how much I love it.
The over all quality of the dress is amazing however their size medium fits me perfect in a dif style but a size large and I can’t do up the zipper. It’s a bummer I can’t wear it
I have loved this dress so much more than I expected to! The fabric is absolutely beautiful. It’s very well made with lining and pockets! The dress feels super lightweight and I’ve worn it repeatedly with sheer tights and boots and love the combination.
I loved the lightweight cotton material, but unfortunately, it didn't fit me as well as I'd hoped. The waist is alright, but the top area was just way too large for my frame. I will try to take it for altering as the dress was on final sale item and hope for the best!