DECEMBER | Charcoal
The weather may have taken a turn for the cooler, but that doesn't mean you have to give up on dresses just yet! The soft cozy knit and long sleeves will keep you warm and toasty through this winter's wonderland.
- a sleek fit & flare with 3/4 sleeves in stretch ponte knit
- tried and true, customer favorite fabric for the ultimate flattering fit
- full pleated skirt with hidden side pockets
- deep back scoop neckline with darling bow accent
- a dress for all occasions : bridesmaids, weddings, events and parties
Shopping for another color? DECEMBER is available in Black & Charcoal
+ F I T
- True to size with stretch.
- Overall length : 33.5" | measurement taken from size XS, each size up will add an approximate 1/2" in length
+ S P E C S
- Content : Polyester, rayon, spandex
- Partially lined: Bodice, self | Skirt, unlined.
- Hidden side pockets
- Hidden side zipper
- Hand wash cold, lay flat to dry
+ F I N E P R I N T
- Apricity dresses are sewn in small batches and each dress may have slight variances in construction method and overall finish.
- Overall length may vary within 1" of measured length.
I love this dress! I wear it whenever I go out to dinner. I always get compliments on it, and it has sturdy pockets! The neckline is a bit wide for me (it always shows a bit of my bra strap), but that's really minor.
I always get compliments on this dress. It has been washed several times and still looks brand new! I can tell that it is well-made.
Dresses with pockets!? I love the pockets and sleeves. The fabric is stretchy and super comfortable while looking very formal. I love this dress.
The dress is so comfortable and adorable. I got so many compliments on it when I wore it. It looks so cute with some tights and flats or dressed up with some heels.
The dress was delivered quickly, was very high quality, and well made. I bought an XXL, but the dress fit more like an XL, as I couldn't wear it. I was desperate to make it work, but I thought it best to just return it. I highly recommend buying from Apricity, but if you're a plus-sized lady, it may not work for you. (I usually wear a Lane Bryant 14/16 or a Torrid 1)